TRƯỜNG GIÁO LÝ TÂN HÒA
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

"This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased.&q

2 posters

Go down

"This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased.&q Empty "This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased.&q

Bài gửi by ducchinh Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:16 pm

Mt (3,13-17)

Then Jesus came from Galilee to John at the Jordan to be baptized by him.
John tried to prevent him, saying, "I need to be baptized by you, and yet you are coming to me?"
Jesus said to him in reply, "Allow it now, for thus it is fitting for us to fulfill all righteousness." Then he allowed him.
After Jesus was baptized, he came up from the water and behold, the heavens were opened (for him), and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove (and) coming upon him.
And a voice came from the heavens, saying, "This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased."

ducchinh
Hiệp sĩ 1 sao
Hiệp sĩ 1 sao

Tổng số bài gửi : 30
Registration date : 07/11/2007

Về Đầu Trang Go down

"This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased.&q Empty Re: "This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased.&q

Bài gửi by Teresa-ThuyNga-Hen Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:39 pm

Jesus didn't need to confess his sins because he didn't have any.
But, by humility
(sự khiêm nhường), he presented himself to John (Gioan Tẩy giả) in order to receive the baptism (phép rửa) from him.

Jesus' baptism was one step in fullilling his eartly mission of indentifying with our humanity and sin. (Phép rửa Đức Giesu là bước đầu sứ vụ nhận diện nhân loại và tội lỗi trên trần thế này).

Jesus was being baptized for the sins of the nation. (Đức Giesu chịu phép rửa để thay muôn dân thú nhận tội lỗi trước mặt Thiên Chúa).

When endorsing the rite of baptism, Jesus was giving us an example to follow. (Khi chấp nhận chịu phép rửa, Đức Giesu làm gưong cho chúng ta phải noi theo).
Teresa-ThuyNga-Hen
Teresa-ThuyNga-Hen
Hiệp sĩ 2 sao
Hiệp sĩ 2 sao

Tổng số bài gửi : 78
Registration date : 13/11/2007

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Về Đầu Trang